Thursday, October 06, 2005


MORBOSIDADES DEL RUIDO ARTIFICIAL

En los Paraisos Subterráneos de la Urbe Globalizada, se camuflan los sonidos no santos, es decir el "Ruido".
Allí surge una batalla constante por la supervivencia,
la contaminación Ruidística esta allí como una forma de eyacular emociones contenidas en los tubos de ensayo.

"bisturyx & Los Astronautas" son un grupo de humanos que fueron expuestos a altas dosis de ruido bajo condiciones de laboratorio, en esas situaciones experimentales permanecieron en observación psicofísica durante varios años; Pasado ese periodo de tiempo ellos fueron enviados en una misión fuera del planeta, en el Proyecto denominado "Morbosidades del Ruido Artificial",en busca de nuevas audiencias, proyectaron el ruido en todas las bocinas monofónicas de la galaxia.

Con tán estupenda suerte que el planeta sufrió un derrame cerebral por causa de la contaminación existencial, y ellos fueron victimas de la explosión ruidistica; pero estallaron en pedazos?, murieron?, se extingió la raza humana?, sobreviviremos a tanta estupidez de Hollypuut?

Estas y otras tantas explicaciones seran aclaradas en la Próxima Sesión del Proyecto "Morbosidades del Ruido Artificial".
espere + información en el siguiente boletín de Noticias por su canal The Bistury channel, donde sus imágenes cobran vida...

3 comments:

the hotspot said...

Hey nice blog you got going here. I should probably spend more time writing my own blogs, but sometimes I just find myself surfing others for hours.

Anyway, I made a purchase yesterday which I believe is worth knowing about. I think it's going to change my life and help me become a millionaire. Yes yes, whatever - I know it sounds like those typical unrealistic ads you read all the time. And if it were so easy, why isn't everyone doing it?

Yes - I'd like to know how to make Millions

1. My guess is that most people believe they are getting scammed.
2. However, those that take a no-risk chance, learn they can do it too. There are a huge amount of people doing it. I'll say this, it looks like about $150 Million pours into this concept every week.

The author has used Clickbank to handle the transaction and he offers a 90 day money back guarantee.

Well, what good is a 90 day money back guarantee if you don't know or trust the vendor? That's where Clickbank comes in. They have a returns policy of up to 8 weeks, you can read it on their website here. It seems you have to create an account though.

Anyway, back to the report. It's going to take you 15 min to read the report. I thought I was going to return it, but in the end it really was worth the small cost. I don't feel at all cheated and I want to offer the opportunity to you as well.

I was truly surprised. Give it a try, buy it, read it, if you don't like what it says - return it.

Yes - I'd like to know how to make Millions

There is no risk - and you will love it...

Rosa Benito said...

Laura Bush Echoes Sexism Charge in Miers Debate
Laura Bush said yesterday that some critics of Harriet Miers may be motivated by sexism, echoing an allegation that earlier infuriated conservative activists opposed to the Supreme Court nominee.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

hyip101 said...

A co-sponsor of the proposed Free Flow of Information Act of 2005...
In effect, this could mean that it will be open season on those pesky bloggers once this bill passes.
Hey, you have a super blog here! I feel like saving or bookmarking it! I have a work at home internet business opportunity site/blog. It pretty much covers work at home internet business opportunity and related stuff. Come and check it out if you want work from home.